Message boards via e-mail, not Gemini

Super Grizzly Bear supergrizzlybear at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:01:37 GMT 2021

I've been making something like this to view mailing list archives that
are hosted on sourcehut.

It uses the sourcehut API to retrieve lists and threads and then uses
some simple formatting to display them as gemini pages.

I've opted to display all the email bodies as preformatted (like they
appear on sourcehut too) partly because of the way the lines are wrapped.

It's only experimental / proof of concept and I've only enabled it for
my own public-inbox list for now but yeah, it's here:

gemini://lists.grizzlybear.site/

Or direct link to the public mailing list:

gemini://lists.grizzlybear.site/~supergrizzlybear/public-inbox