Geminize, a Firefox addon for the Gemini Protocol

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Fri Jan 15 07:44:08 GMT 2021

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 08:58:45PM +0000,
 louis at waffle.tech <louis at waffle.tech> wrote
 a message of 6 lines which said:

> I wrote a Firefox addon for enabling the Gemini protocol. It's dead
> simple: it just redirects gemini:// URLs & links to a HTTP-to-Gemini
> proxy

No "native" Gemini add-on for Firefox? I don't find one in
<gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/software/> at the "Browser plugins"
entry [side note: for this sort of things, fragments in URI
<gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/gemini/fragment.gmi> could be
useful]. But I do not see yours either, I assume this list is
maintained with some delay.