Gemini Clients for iOS?

Vincent Finance vinishor at vinishor.xyz
Sun Jan 24 05:19:57 GMT 2021

I can confirm you can find The Gemini Browser (gemini) and deedum on App Store (tested on the French App Store).

gemini has one major advantage : it seems to use Firefox source code and it’s working pretty well. The only thing we could improve right now on it is the logo of the app, but it’s personal.