[ANN] Hello from France !

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Mon Jan 25 09:57:24 GMT 2021

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 09:37:49AM +0000,
 Daniel Diersant <d.diersant at pm.me> wrote
 a message of 51 lines which said:

> How can I help ? How can I be relevant ? Opening folders through scp
> or even ssh to anyone asking, I can do, and it might help some to
> publish content. But maybe around here there are teams, groups,
> working on projects and needing help ?

For content in french, there is a list of these at
<gemini://français.lanterne.chilliet.eu/>.

For programming projects, many programs in
<gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/software/> have a public repository
and some have a public issue tracking system. I would suggest to start
with these (they are probably the most open to outside help) and to
start sending patches.