[ANN] UK weather service

Luke Emmet luke at marmaladefoo.com
Tue Jan 26 07:57:44 GMT 2021

On 25-Jan-2021 22:02, Charlie Stanton wrote:
>> gemini://caolan.uk/weather/
> Nice! Maybe I'm just being daft but I can't find Essex, is the list of locations
> dynamic or only the forecast withing each location?

Hi there, fellow Gemini-Essexonian!

Just browse into "East of England", then Essex is in there:

   gemini://caolan.uk/weather/ee/essex.gmi

Over here in my part of Essex, the weather is

   gemini://caolan.uk/cgi-bin/weather.py/wxfcs/310053

Also many thanks to Caolan for this new service - you may wish to submit
this to

   gemini://gempaper.strangled.net/mirrorlist/

  - Luke