Gemini Browser (iOS) is now Elaho

Peter Vernigorov pitr.vern at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:43:18 GMT 2021

Latest feedback on this mailing list was that The Gemini Browser for
iOS is really hard to search for, and the logo was lacking. So as of
today, I've rebranded it as Elaho, with a cute new icon. There are
also lots of improvements and bug fixes, especially for iPad.

If you had The Gemini Browser installed, once it updates you should
see the deer app. If you do not have it yet, check it out at:

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1514950389

And of course the source code is at https://github.com/pitr/gemini-ios

If you have any feedback, please email me or open an issue on github.