[ANN] voidpoems.voyage

Conor Reid conor.reid at hey.com
Thu Feb 4 20:57:00 GMT 2021

Hey folks,

Found Gemini a few days ago, poked around (it's quite lovely here!) and
decided to start my own capsule (running Jetforce on a Digital Ocean
Debian machine). You can check it out at gemini://voidpoems.voyage

I'll mainly be posting short haiku-like poems (newest ones can be found
on latest, which I'll add to every few days) as well as slightly longer
poetry projects and haibun. Might start a gemlog as well some time in
the near future, but for now I'll just focus on poetry. Glad to be here
and thanks for creating such an awesome space!

Cheers,
Conor