SimplyTranslate is now on gemini

Katarina Eriksson gmym at coopdot.com
Mon Feb 8 12:03:30 GMT 2021

metalune <metalune at mailbox.org> wrote:

> On Sun Feb 7, 2021 at 8:41 PM CET, Oliver Simmons wrote:
> > xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"
> > xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"
> > xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta
> > http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta
> > name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">

[...]

What the hell happened here?

That is what I have to clean up at work when people insist on writing
everything in Microsoft Word and paste it into whatever they use for
sending data. Sometimes, it's so much metadata that they exceed the limits
of the field even though it's a short message.

--
Katarina