[ANN] Listen to internet radio in Gemini space

Louis Brauer louis at brauer.family
Tue Feb 9 15:24:45 GMT 2021

Thank you for telling!

I must admit that I didn't test IPv6, I just created the AAAA record with the IPv6 address DO told me and started agate with the option: --addr [::]:1965. This was probably wrong.

I'm not very experienced with IPv6 so I remove the AAAA record until I can test that properly.

Thank you all for your support.

- Louis