gemini browsers

Jose Cruz jlcruz2318 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:18:14 GMT 2021

Hi. I have a question regarding the gemini browsers. I came across gemini
recently and I was wondering about the browsers.

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my understandings.

It seems one of the key components of the gemini project is that once the
client makes a request to the server, the server fills the request and then
the connection closes.

Also - gemini does not have inline image displays.

My question is - would it be against gemini protocol to build a browser
that would be able to open audio files or http audio streams as well as
image files in the same window? Or - has this already been done?

Thank you!