Gemini Server with multiple Language support

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Wed Feb 10 13:45:54 GMT 2021

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 02:27:54PM +0100,
 devel at datenbrei.de <devel at datenbrei.de> wrote
 a message of 28 lines which said:

> Is there a Gemini server with language setting on directory level or such
> and otherwise just for hosting gemtext??

Same issue with Gemserv (unless I missed something in the
documentation). So, to have english and french content, I've setup two
vhosts, one for each language.

> For me it seems, that there is nearly no German language content up
> to now, or at least I did not find it.

According to the Lupa crawler
<gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/software/lupa/>, there are two pages
in german:

lupa=> SELECT url FROM Urls WHERE lang = 'de';
                      url