GUS, Index updated on: 2020-12-06 ?!

Johann Galle johann at qwertqwefsday.eu
Thu Feb 11 18:59:15 GMT 2021

Hello!

This has indeed been discussed recently, the answer is in this email <https://lists.orbitalfox.eu/archives/gemini/2021/005008.html>.
> My plans are to serve information about gemini stuff and more in german: gemini://gemini.textkapseln.de/scs/
Sehr schön :)
> Many thanks to all who develop the gemini protocol and the gemini space!
>
> scs

Greetings,
Johann

--
You can verify the digital signature on this email with the public key
available through web key discovery. Try e.g. `gpg --locate-keys`...