[ANN] First experiment

Sean Conner sean at conman.org
Thu Feb 11 21:00:37 GMT 2021

It was thus said that the Great filip at tilde.club once stated:
> Greetings all. I've discovered gemini (and with it, the tildeverse) a few
> days ago. I would like to share my first non-trivial foray into gemini
> (and cgi):
> gemini://tilde.club/~filip/kjv/kjv.cgi
> The gemspace is refreshing and I hope the project continues well.

  I tried it out and it appears that you aren't properly decoding the query
string.  This reference (which my client is sending):

	gemini://tilde.club/~filip/kjv/kjv.cgi?amos%3A1-5/evil

doesn't return anything.  If I send this request by hand (openssl s_connect
... )

	gemini://tilde.club/~filip/kjv/kjv.cgi?amos:1-5/evil

it does.

  And except for the search function, it's very similar to a section on my
site:

	gemini://gemini.conman.org/king_james_bible.gemini

  -spc