[ANN] hubbz.de - German Poems, Minimalism and Linux

martin.doering at mailbox.org martin.doering at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 11 20:05:41 GMT 2021

Hi Geminauts,

yesterday with much help from Omar I managed to set up another capsule,
this time one of the rare bilingual ones, German and later English language.

The next days I will convert more of my German language poems into gmi
format. I feel, this is a really good format for writing poems. Before I
was using Hugo and Markdown for it, but in Markdown every line has to
end with two spaces, just for getting a linefeed. :-/

The English language part is empty up to now and will be filled by time
with mostly Linux related insights, tricks and experiments.

gemini://hubbz.de/de/gedichte/

Martin