Should Gemini clients alert users upon redirect?

Sandra Snan sandra.snan at idiomdrottning.org
Fri Feb 12 20:18:49 GMT 2021

That could still be a hidden infinite redirect (from unslashed to
slashed to unslashed to slashed to unslashed to slashed to unslashed to
slashed to etc).

IDK, I feel both bad at having my capsule messed up for so long and also
happy that I finally sorted it out.

Now unslashed links work as they should i.e.
gemini://idiomdrottning.org/texts gives you some texts instead of a 31
response.