Source Code Control (git)

David Emerson d at nnix.com
Sat Feb 13 22:53:12 GMT 2021

Indeed, we just had a helpful thread on this, and here's what I implemented a moment ago on my capsule - it's simple:

- Gemini server (agate, in my case) running in Docker
- Static mount in the container at run-time to /var/capsule on my host, which is actually a cloned git repo folder.
- Cronjob on the host to pull the main branch every five minutes or whatever to keep the /var/capsule directory up to date.

You can use post receive hooks too, that would be basically the same.
>> Link to the container definition for the Agage docker: https://github.com/davidemerson/nnix.com-gemini

Regards,
David
Feb 13, 2021, 17:05 by louis at brauer.family: