Storing capsule pages?

Rohan Kumar seirdy at seirdy.one
Sun Feb 14 03:52:04 GMT 2021

(Replying to this message since I didn't get the parent email for some
reason)

My static {Web,Gemini}site gets built in CI using Hugo. When the build
is finished, the resulting files get sent over to my VPS using rsync +
ssh. Both my website and Gemini sites are just directories with files,
served statically.

I don't need containers or anything of the sort since my Gemini servers
(agate or gmnisrv, depending on my mood) are both statically-linked
binaries with no run-time deps besides certs. I also don't need to
"store" pages in any particular fashion since I can re-generate them at
any time by running "make" or "hugo".

I try to keep my setup as distro-neutral as possible; I shouldn't have
to make any major changes whether my server is running Debian, Fedora,
or Alpine.

--
/Seirdy