Molly Brown Certificate Zone Help

Lindsay newsspeak11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:03:56 GMT 2021

After some additional reading and trial and error, I think I've made
progress, but still not successful.

I've now created a client key and a signed client certificate and added
them both to Kristall's certificate manager. I've also managed to generate
what I believe is a proper SHA256 has using this command on my client
certificate: openssl dgst -sha256

I believe this is a proper hash as it matches the style and length of the
examples proved in the molly.conf file. I've also verified that the
fingerprint of the key pair in Kristall matches the fingerprint of the
client certificate I used to generate the SHA256 hash.

The Certificate Zone area of the config file now looks something like this:

> [CertificateZones]
>     "d146953386694266175d10be3617427dfbeb751d1805d36b3c7aedd9de02d9af"
>
> ]

Now that I have a certificate value that looks to be correct, I'm not sure
what else to try. Are there any verbose logs available that I can enable to
see what is being passed to Molly Brown or how the certificates are being
compared?