[users] Name for Gemini-style text with links?

Oliver Simmons oliversimmo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:11:24 GMT 2021

For Gemini-style link markup I think "gemini link" (or "gemlink" for
short) makes sense.
A "Gemini link" doesn't exist, what you mean is Gemini-style link markup.

A hyperlink is a link between electronic documents, created via markup
of some form, being inline is entirely irrelevant to this matter, so
is having label text.

"link" as a word by itself is: "A unit in a connected series of units." :P
When using "link" in terms of e-documents (like I do in this email),
we mean a hyperlink.

- Oliver Simmons

More information about the Gemini mailing list