[tech] A Gemini client library for Common Lisp.

Jason McBrayer jmcbray at carcosa.net
Wed Feb 17 22:23:23 GMT 2021

As the title says: I've written a Gemini client library for Common Lisp.
It's intended for use in some personal tools I'm writing, but I thought
I'd factor it out from the beginning, and maybe someone else would get
some use from it. It's not terribly mature; see the issues page for
everything I already know is wrong with it. I plan on submitting it to
quicklisp when it's a little more robust, but not until then.

https://git.carcosa.net/jmcbray/cl-gemini-client

--
Jason McBrayer      | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmcbray at carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,