[tech] A Gemini client library for Common Lisp.

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Feb 18 01:25:13 GMT 2021

I think it is worthwhile to point out that this library has only 100 lines
of code + 19 lines of packaging information (which are also in fact code),
and only six dependencies: a general utility library (Alexandria), an
encoding-decoding library (Babel), a socket library that bridges the
differences between different Common Lisp implementations (Usocket), a
library for encoded streams (Flexi-stream), an SSL library (CL+SSL), and a
URI library (QUri), all of them bog-standard.