[users][tech][ANN] rawnix.org gemini hosting and ESP8266 Gemini Server

fab fab at rawnix.org
Mon Feb 22 21:56:29 GMT 2021

Hello!

This is my first post on this mailinglist and I want to introduce some
services and a Gemini Server for the ESP8266 microcontroller.

At first I want to announce my Gemini Hosting Site, where whoever wants
to can have his own capsule in the form of rawnix.org/~username/ .
There are also furher plans, which I follow when there's demand.

gemini://rawnix.org/

The second announcement is about a Gemini Server for the ESP8266
microcontroller I'm tinkering around with. It's hosted on Bitbucket, so
the link to the sourcecode is:

https://bitbucket.org/-fab-/esp8266-gemserver

And as a personal introduction my home capsule:

gemini://rawnix.org/~fab/

There's not much on it yet but I hope there will be organic growth over
time.

I haven't set up a webserver for this domain yet, but I've planned to
only link to the gemini content on it.

-fab-