How do get Gemini URL to appear in post?

Omar Polo op at omarpolo.com
Tue Feb 23 06:24:35 GMT 2021

David Jackson <davidjayjackson at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hey,I have a lot of fun with Gemini.The only thing is I can't figure out how to get Gemini URL to display correctly in regular web posts like Parler?
> David

It depends largely on the site/application.  Some will render everything
that looks like an url as such, so for example foo://example.com gets
highlighted, other have an hardcoded list of supported protocols, see
for instance this PR for mastodon[0].

Cheers,

P.S. Speaking of such, I'll be grateful if someone knows how to mark
gemini links inside mu4e (in mu4e-view-mode.)

[0]: https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/pull/15013