Split Gemini spec into two specs?

Katarina Eriksson gmym at coopdot.com
Wed Feb 24 13:33:46 GMT 2021

On 24 feb. 2021 at 13:26, Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 09:07:32PM +0100,
> Côme Chilliet <come at chilliet.eu> wrote
> a message of 18 lines which said:
> > This is on the roadmap as I understand it, when converting the
> > specification to RFCs it will be split into two RFCs.
> AFAIK, there is no published and "official" roadmap, just ideas on the
> mailing list and may be a folder with files, in Solderpunk's home directory.

gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/docs/faq.gmi
Section 4 "Contributing to the Gemini project" should have a new subsection "Roadmap". It would probably list the 3 month spec freeze we had during spring last year and the (after the fact) deadline we had for non-trivial changes when we were supposed to go into a 6 month spec freeze in the early summer.

--
Katarina