[SPEC] Backwards-compatible metadata in Gemini

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Fri Feb 26 13:23:21 GMT 2021

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 03:17:07PM -0700,
 Alex // nytpu <alex at nytpu.com> wrote
 a message of 44 lines which said:

> We have gemini://when.willgemini.support courtesy of René Wagner.
>
> In this case:
> gemini://when.willgemini.support/?metadata

"gemini is (almost) perfect the way it is now" I am personally not at
ease with people who claim thay they (or their party, or their
religion, or their specification) is perfect. I understand that
<gemini://when.willgemini.support/> is supposed to be a joke but I
think it is a bad one.