[users] [announce] geminispace.info - alternative search provider

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Fri Feb 26 13:32:28 GMT 2021

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 10:56:29AM +0100,
 René Wagner <rwagner at rw-net.de> wrote
 a message of 20 lines which said:

> after a few days of public testing i'm happy to announce the launch of
> geminispace.info, a new search provider for the Gemini protocol:
> gemini://geminispace.info

It no longer works, for me, returning "42 An unexpected error
occurred" for every search. Same thing everywhere?

Shameless advertisment: automatic monitoring of servers is
great <gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/software/manisha/>.