What is the point of anything? (was Re: [Clients] Gemini and accessibility regarding preformatted code blocks)

Philip Linde linde.philip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:45:25 GMT 2021

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 14:17:34 +0100
Petite Abeille <petite.abeille at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 26, 2021, at 14:07, Philip Linde <linde.philip at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > What is the need for formalizing this?
>
> What is the need to formalize /any/ of Gemini?! What's the point of any of the current discussions? TGIF entertainment?

The point of this discussion was to figure out how clients can make
pre-formatted sections more accessible to blind users. Under the
subject "[Clients] Gemini and accessibility regarding preformatted code
blocks" I think we should stick to that topic. As such, I've changed
the subject line to reflect the topic of this branch. That way people
can easily see that this discussion is completely irrelevant to the
original topic, and they can more promptly ignore it to make productive
use of their time.

--
Philip