[Clients] Gemini and accessibility regarding preformatted code blocks

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:01:22 GMT 2021

Caster, amusingly, hast the opposite problem. I can tab to links, but
can't read text with the arrow keys.Using Orca's Flat Review, which just
looks at all objects on the currently visible screen (all objects it can
find, that is), I can read the text, but can't tell with that if
something is a heading, a link, and can't scroll either. I'll keep going
down the list of browsers on

=> gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/software/

Although I'm skipping terminal browsers for now, as Elpher works fine in
Emacs.