[spec] mercury highlights ☿️

Stéphane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Mon Mar 1 07:49:01 GMT 2021

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:28:07PM -0800,
 Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley at NorthTech.US> wrote
 a message of 140 lines which said:

> Stephanie posted (or maybe I just read it on her page?)

gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/gemini/missing.gmi

(sorry to point to a general page, Gemini has no defined semantics for
URI fragments, search for "1965")

> I checked /etc/services on Debian Bullseye and Slackware -current just
> now and don't see port 1965 or Tivoli even mentioned.

Debian's /etc/services is not authoritative for port assignment. It is
clearly said at the beginning of the file that /etc/services is a
*subset* of assignments.