[user] Putting my blog on gemini, question about subdomains

Luke Emmet luke at marmaladefoo.com
Tue Mar 2 16:59:41 GMT 2021

On 02-Mar-2021 16:00, Snowy wrote:
> As a side note, I consider the HTTP and gemini blog functionally identical since, besides differences in formatting, they're functionally identical, which is why I defaulted to just using the same hostname.

Ha ha - be careful with remarks like that equating HTTP and gemini -
these sort of statements can be considered as blasphemy round these here
parts! :)

Just host them however it makes sense to you. Sometimes it makes sense
to use a different sub domain if it is different content - more easily
moved around perhaps. But if it is all coming out of the same database,
that seems less of an issue.

  - Luke