Greek characters in query string

Rev. Fr. Robert Bower frrobert at frrobert.com
Thu Mar 4 13:44:08 GMT 2021

Thank you to everyone for their help.

Search using Greek letters now works.

Here is a link to my Gemini site for those interested

gemini://frrobert.net

Here is the link to the search tool you help fix.

gemini://frrobert.net/sblintro.gmi

--
In Christ,

Rev. Fr. Robert Bower
St. Nectarios Orthodox Church
(Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia)
http://www.stnectarios.org
574-850-7982
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(2 Cor 4:5) KJV