Updated recommendations regarding TOFU & TLS

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Thu Mar 4 17:36:58 GMT 2021

On 3/4/2021 9:25 AM, Ben wrote:
> On 3/4/21 8:46 PM, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:
>> Um... no offense intended, but if you're not on the list, then why are
>> you posting to the list?
>>
>> Honest question.
>
> It looks like you only wrote to the list, so I'm assuming he won't get
> your reply. Although I have to say that I shared your sentiment, that it
> seems a little unfair someone wants to not be part of the group but tell
> the group things. (ie, "you listen to me, I don't listen to you")

Yes I did only reply to the list. That was not a mistake. I'm glad you
noticed it :)

 group, yet speaking to that group, might not be deserving the courtesy
of a response that ventures outside the confines of that group." Or
something to that affect. I think you get my implication there.

IOW, why would I show someone a courtesy they refuse to extend to me?

Good catch there Ben :)

--
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services