Updated recommendations regarding TOFU & TLS

Drew DeVault sir at cmpwn.com
Thu Mar 4 18:10:06 GMT 2021

> mwahahaha... seriously?
>
> so... on one hand you spit at the mailing list on irc... and on the
> other hand you *ask* for special treatment on it?

No, I asked for a simple courtesey which is common on mailing lists
everywhere. It should be quite plain to any observer of this thread why
I felt it appropriate to bemoan this mailing list on IRC. Take a look in
the mirror, bud. This thread demonstrates quite neatly why I'm not
subscribed to the mailing list in the first place: because it's full of
such esteemed posters as yourself.