Updated recommendations regarding TOFU & TLS

Sean Conner sean at conman.org
Thu Mar 4 21:30:28 GMT 2021

It was thus said that the Great Petite Abeille once stated:

> > On Mar 4, 2021, at 20:25, ew.gemini <ew.gemini at nassur.net> wrote:
> >
> > It is a matter of being nice to include someone, who asks for being CC:ed.
>
> What about hypothetical statements such as "I f*cking hate the mailing list"?
>
> How would you rate such hypothetical? From naughty to nice — to hypocritical?

  [ snip ]

> Kumbaya to you.

  How about less trollish behavior with snarky commentary and more
constructive conversation?  Or is that too mature for you?  If it's too
mature, you can always forcibly unsubscribe you from the list (I know that
won't stop you completely from signing up again under a different email
address so don't bother saying that).

  -spc