Updated recommendations regarding TOFU & TLS

Ben benulo at systemli.org
Fri Mar 5 17:02:34 GMT 2021

On 3/5/21 1:32 AM, Petite Abeille wrote:
> Your house, your rules —feel free to ban/unsubscribe/cancel me anytime you are in the mood.
>
> No hard feelings.

I appreciate what was constructive about your response, but this last
part presents a practical problem. When I wrote to you I asked you to
make a sincere effort to take the mailing list more seriously. "feel
free to ban me" comes across as a negative response. So if I read you
correctly, when asked not to be disruptive to the community, you said "no"?

Ben

--
gemini://kwiecien.us/