[ANNOUNCE] [META] Mailing List Moderation Update

Jason McBrayer jmcbray at carcosa.net
Sun Mar 7 01:07:34 GMT 2021

Ben writes:
> Also, if I understood right, [ANN] is not technically a topic according to our
> system? Or does that get automatically matched to [announce]? [ANN] has been
> rather popular on the list.

That's correct. People should be using [announce]. I'll try to craft a
regex that will match them both and put them both in the announce
category, but I'm not 100% sure what flavor of regex syntax Mailman
uses.

--
Jason McBrayer      | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmcbray at carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,