[users] Gemini as a local note-taking / personal wiki thing?

Miguel de Luis Espinosa enteka at fastmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:29:36 GMT 2021

Hi all, non-subscriber here, (I prefer to browse the archives).

What brings me here is an idea I had to use gemini as a kind of personal wiki. The whole thing at this point is to have a bunch of gemtext files on a folder and use it to keep my notes, links, projects and such in an hypertext fashion.

Gemini syntax is so simple that it would need the whole thing a breeze. You only need a client able to open local files (amfora does, haven't tried anything else).

Has anybody tried anything like that? And if so, any tips?

Thank you and gracias, Miguel (enteka.xyz)