[users] Gemini as a local note-taking / personal wiki thing?

Christophe HENRY listes at sbgodin.fr
Wed Mar 10 16:59:16 GMT 2021

Le Wed, 10 Mar 2021 16:29:36 +0000,
"Miguel de Luis Espinosa" <enteka at fastmail.com> a écrit :

> (…)
> Gemini syntax is so simple that it would need the whole thing a
> breeze. You only need a client able to open local files (amfora does,
> haven't tried anything else).
>
> Has anybody tried anything like that? And if so, any tips?

I've been doing that for years. I'm using Zim-wiki, which works like
a local wiki. Of course, it doesn't (yet) use the Gemini syntax and
allows links as the HTML does. But the purpose is exactly the same. Its
syntax is close to that of Markdown.

I would like a kind of local browser. It would browse directories a
display the Gemini pages like a browser. An editing option would be a
must :-)

--
Christophe HENRY
FR EO EN - https://sbgodin.fr