[users] Gemini as a local note-taking / personal wiki thing?

Stephen Enders stephen+gemini at senders.io
Thu Mar 11 15:07:29 GMT 2021

Obsidian also comes to mind: https://obsidian.md/
I was never really able to get into org-mode either for my note taking /
organization as a long time vim-user it was just more work than I cared for.

I believe CGP Grey actually covered this on a cortex podcast which I
found interesting - how can you effectively collaborate and communicate
between multiple parties with a semblance of real time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asQPALlBsvk I believe was the episode