[users] Gemini as a local note-taking / personal wiki thing?

Chris McGee newton688 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:24:40 GMT 2021

I tend to take notes locally using a text editor and write markdown or
perhaps gemini now that I know about it. For links between documents some
text editors will let you navigate relative paths pretty easily. In acme
it's just a right-click on the link and it opens it up in a new panel or
activates an existing panel. You can read/edit them on the fly with no
servers required unless you choose to publish them. Full text search with
grep, manage revisions with git, back them up using tar, ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acme_(text_editor)