[spec] Using a gitlab (Was: Regarding the proposal to remove status code 11)

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Mon Mar 15 09:24:12 GMT 2021

On 3/14/2021 3:17 AM, Johann Galle wrote:

> I hope that I was just too stupid to find the link that lets me look at all
> comments in a feed format. Or if Gitlab does not provide that, maybe
> someone

Hi, Johann :)

I've always told all of my students that the only stupid question is the
one that didn't get asked, because you probably should have asked.
Thanks for asking, and I'm hoping that this provides at least a partial
solution for you - it also includes an avenue of direct participation
for you.

In the signature block at the bottom of all emails from your subscribed
topics, in the second to the last line, is the following:

Yes, it requires one to go and follow/watch, but you can read in
entirety and even respond directly.

I hope that helps :)

Kindest regards,

--