[spec] Using a gitlab

cage cage-dev at twistfold.it
Mon Mar 15 18:53:58 GMT 2021

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 10:10:18PM -0400, Sean Conner wrote:

Hi!

[...]

> > If I wanted to be a part of the discussion in a
> > trying-to-implement-this-new-experiment way, what should I do?
>
>   A great question, and fortunately, there is an answer, at least for
> clients:  try fetching the following IRI:
>
> 	gemini://café.mozz.us/files/𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎.txt
>
> Not my site, but the size of the other person who bothered to experiment
> with this stuff.  And as for details, it would be nice to know:

FWIW my  client¹ was  able to get  the text from  the IRI  above (after
fixed a little bug in the IRI parser ;-))

> 	operating system

Debian GNU/linux

> 	implementation language

Common Lisp

> 	possible libraries in use

I wrote  the IRI  parser and  punycode encoding  procedure but  i know
there are  libraries that deal  with this stuff  even if i  never used
some of them.

Hope this helps!

Bye!
C.