[users] [ANN] Moonlander, the fancy graphical Linux client, is back (as an alpha version!)

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 05:52:33 GMT 2021

So, you saw this coming, right? The dreaded accessibility check!

* The text of the page cannot be read by arrow keys. the keys move throughout the text, but Orca doesn't read it.
* The "tab overview" button is unlabeled.
* ... How do I get to the settings?

Other than that, I can access the back/forward/refresh buttons, and when new pages load, Ocra announces the title bar state change, which is really great.

--
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com