[users] Client list and reviews

sario528 at ctrl-c.club sario528 at ctrl-c.club
Mon Mar 22 01:51:39 GMT 2021

I've recently updated my Gemini client list, and I should now have
every client that has been announced on this mailing list. The list is
located at:

gemini://gemini.ctrl-c.club/~sario528/projects/clientlist.gmi

Please contact me if you notice any errors or omissions. Also, if any
client authors would like a note changed/added to your entry I'd be
happy to change it for you.

I am still taking client reviews. There is no minimum length, just a
few words about your experience with a given client would be very
helpful for anyone trying to compare clients.

The list of reviews is at:

gemini://gemini.ctrl-c.club/~sario528/clientreviews.gmi

My email for contacting me is:

sario528 at ctrl-c.club