[users] Esperanto Content

Ben benulo at systemli.org
Mon Mar 22 14:04:24 GMT 2021

Hello everyone, sorry to bother! Some of you may recall that weeks ago I
announced an Esperanto language feed somewhere on the list, "E-Fluo".
Today I revamped it and added new pages after scouring Gemspace for any
signs of Esperanto language content. A few capsules turned up, but they
may not be active. I don't think I do a very good job of searching Gemini.

Aside from myself, another user recently began writing to an Esperanto
gemlog. If you happen to know of any such content or would consider
creating your own, don't hesitate to contact me any time so I can add it
to the aggregator.

You can also let me know about content on Gopher as well. I'm
considering adding that to the aggregator, but I have not yet turned my
attention beyond Gemini. As several Gemini clients support Gopher, it
might be worthwhile to add those if there are active content generators
there.

Otherwise, any hints or tips to help me in my search would be
appreciated. :)

Dankon,
Ben

--