.onion capsules?

ew.gemini ew.gemini at nassur.net
Fri Mar 26 19:34:08 GMT 2021

Hello Stephane,

Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources.org> writes:

> Now that the Lupa crawler
> <gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/software/lupa/> can connect to .onion
> capsules (capsules reachable only through Tor), I'm wondering how many
> are they? Lupa currently only knows two working .onion capsules. Are
> there others?
>
> And how should we call this? Dark Gemini? :-)

Ok, you got me. I'll throw my "deep space" capsule in:
=> gemini://gupfqffv6cmvcmfhfbcplsu4jgv3rsuk53qkwovbch6zzymkuq3vlsad.onion/

It's a mirror of the one at circumlunar.space. But maybe I
should start to throw in some "dark matter" to make it even more
invisible ... :-)

Thank you very much for all the work you put in!

Cheers,
~ew

=> => gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/~ew/

--
Keep it simple!