.onion capsules?

ew.gemini ew.gemini at nassur.net
Fri Mar 26 19:45:42 GMT 2021

Hello Stephane,

Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources.org> writes:

> % lupa-info-capsule -v nreqeynb23uo5btcibmpgj3xzrb7rdoe3bojab56golipzysgbbiavid.onion
> Capsule nreqeynb23uo5btcibmpgj3xzrb7rdoe3bojab56golipzysgbbiavid.onion

I can reach this place via "torify kristall", however, my
beloved "Solar Storm Alerts!" are not working, error: "Not
found." Which probably is buried in nreq...onion/presto not
being handled properly.

Not found:
=> gemini://nreqeynb23uo5btcibmpgj3xzrb7rdoe3bojab56golipzysgbbiavid.onion/presto
=> gemini://nreqeynb23uo5btcibmpgj3xzrb7rdoe3bojab56golipzysgbbiavid.onion/gemini/idn.gmi

The other top level links are working for me.

Cheers,
~ew

--
Keep it simple!