.onion capsules?

ew.gemini ew.gemini at nassur.net
Sat Mar 27 15:12:36 GMT 2021

Hello Stephane,

Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources.org> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 08:34:08PM +0100,
>  ew.gemini <ew.gemini at nassur.net> wrote
>  a message of 59 lines which said:
>
>> Ok, you got me. I'll throw my "deep space" capsule in:
>> => gemini://gupfqffv6cmvcmfhfbcplsu4jgv3rsuk53qkwovbch6zzymkuq3vlsad.onion/
>
> At the present time, I cannot reach it. Temporary problem?

Hmmm. Apparently agate died. So I restarted it now. If you are
fast ... :-)

agate was the first thing I got to work. But maybe other choices
would be /better/ --- for some convenient definition of better.

> Shameless ad: Manisha
> <gemini://gemini.bortzmeyer.org/software/manisha/> can now monitor
> onion capsules :-)

I have put this on my todo list already.

Solar Storm Alerts are visible now via tor :-)

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
~ew

--