laika.lk certificate

Robert "khuxkm" Miles khuxkm at tilde.team
Tue Mar 30 19:29:45 BST 2021

Hey everyone,

Normally I like to specifically email capsule admins about issues with their capsule, but in this case I can't find a contact email on the capsule, so, with apologies to Patrick Star:

Whoever's the admin of laika.lk, your certificate expired at the end of 2020.

I've added certificate checks to LEO now, and made sure I get the email (biweekly isn't that terrible as far as digests go), so not only will LEO hopefully be a lot smoother to travel, but I can also remind people who are on it when their certs expire.

Just my two cents,
Robert "khuxkm" Miles