[Tech] (?) Let's update the website

Johann Galle johann at qwertqwefsday.eu
Thu Apr 1 08:55:15 BST 2021

On 01.04.2021 09:43, Björn Wärmedal wrote:
> I know there's a git repo somewhere with the source for
> gemini.circumlunar.space, but where? Who approves PRs to it?

See section 4.2 of the FAQ <gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/docs/faq.gmi>

tl;dr: git://gemini.circumlunar.space/gemini-site, Solderpunk approves patches via email (not public)

> Would be nice if we could make a concerted effort to update stuff there.

A problem that I had raised to Solderpunk before multiple times is that the specification and everything else in the repository is not licensed, which is at least a grey area in this case. As more translations are accepted into the repo this would become more problematic since all authors would have to agree to license their contributions under the chosen license.

Other than that, it feels a bit asserting to do this, but I think it should be done.